Residential Aged Care – The 5 essentials for the journey
- The paperwork – what do you need and where do you start?
- The questions you should ask – a very important part of feeling confident about your decision
- The residences you “should’ visit rather than those that don’t have a bed or may not be able to meet your needs.
- Other services, e.g. aged care specific financial advice, establishing power of attorney, someone to assist with packing up and scaling down.
- Lastly, after accepting the bed and signing the agreement, what to take and how to get there with a minimum of stress on the day.
Aged Care Placement Specialist